Thank you for your interest in the Men's Ministry.
The mission of our Men's Ministry is to to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ through fellowship and Biblical study to impact our families, church, work environments and communities with the gospel and it's all encompassing implications. This stems from:
2 Peter 3:18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
The Men's Ministry meets on the third Tuesday of each month at Shady Grove Presbyterian from 7:45 to 9:30pm. There are also quarterly social outings.
The aims of these gatherings and social outings are to:
1) Foster friendships and connection within the church community
- Promote fellowship
- Assist one another in our common journey by providing support and encouragement
- Provide accountability
2) Provide a forum to discuss topics relevant to a Christian man’s life through a Biblical perspective
- Focus on Biblical teaching and study
- Equip men to lead Godly lives in their family, job and community roles
- Sharing life experiences in an honest and open environment